Thursday, April 26, 2007

Skeletons

Hi everyone reading this. I know I haven't been posting for a while, well, since I busted my wrist in an intense masturbatory collision with that rabid prostitute's face...(that is officially version 45.2 of what actually happened, all of which are true, yes, even the one with the giraffe)...but soon enough I’ll be up and writing and photoshopping and imagereadying like never before...yes folks, it is building like a dam (or like a pent-up testicular frustration), and will burst soon enough.

Hey. Disregard the following if you are innocent:

Prying and spying again, I see…So, you like to play hide and seek, you insipid, prudish, boring, ignorant, judgemental hypocrites? Guess what? Then I'll play too, but by my own rules. In fact, the name of the game also differs slightly from yours.... Mine is called "hide and seek and find and annihilate cowards.” Sound like fun? Still want to play?

2 comments:

Richard Landry said...

ahh,,, heeeee's back! :)

Off to work. The family is home again and the house feels better with their sounds in it.

Send me an email if you can as a followup to our last conversation. It was really nice to talk with Cam afterward too. Tell me a good time to call (i.e. when you are free to talk.)

Anonymous said...

...you crack me up, you really do!